Home » COLLAB

Herschel For Madewell

Images + Post By: | August 14, 20129 Comments

We admit it. We’ve loved Herschel Supply Co.’s travel goods from the beginning, but felt the designs may be too manly for out tastes. The brand teamed up with fashion retailer Madewell to put a more feminine spin on some of their pieces. The collection features backpacks and fanny packs with colorblocked designs that are female friendly, but still provide the quality that Herschel is known for.

See the rest after the jump.

• Elidia said:

whoah this blog is excellent i like studying your articles. Keep up the great work! You understand, many individuals are looking round for this info, you can help them greatly.

• top seo companies said:

There are certainly a number of details like that to take into consideration. That is a nice point to convey up. I supply the thoughts above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up where a very powerful factor will be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, however I’m positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the influence of just a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

• clean room said:

Hey there just wanted to say hi. The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d say something to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Kudos!?

• pet dogs said:

Virtually all of what you articulate happens to be astonishingly accurate and that makes me wonder the reason why I had not looked at this in this light before. Your piece truly did turn the light on for me as far as this particular topic goes. But there is just one factor I am not too cozy with so while I attempt to reconcile that with the core theme of the issue, allow me see exactly what all the rest of your visitors have to say.Nicely done.

• nike huarache said:

My wife and i were really excited Raymond managed to round up his homework via the precious recommendations he got in your weblog. It is now and again perplexing to simply be handing out thoughts which usually other people might have been making money from. And now we fully grasp we have got the website owner to give thanks to because of that. The main illustrations you made, the easy site navigation, the relationships you will help instill – it’s most extraordinary, and it’s aiding our son in addition to the family recognize that that idea is awesome, and that’s rather essential. Thank you for the whole thing!

• Adidas NMD PK Runner China red said:

Can I just say what a relief to find somebody who truly is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You definitely know the right way to carry an issue to gentle and make it important. Extra folks have to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant consider youre not more common since you definitely have the gift.

• air max thea said:

I would like to express thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular incident. Right after surfing around throughout the world-wide-web and meeting notions which were not helpful, I thought my life was gone. Living without the presence of strategies to the issues you have sorted out by means of your good short post is a critical case, as well as the ones that could have negatively affected my entire career if I hadn’t discovered your web blog. Your good capability and kindness in controlling all the stuff was priceless. I’m not sure what I would have done if I had not encountered such a point like this. I can at this point look forward to my future. Thanks a lot very much for the reliable and effective help. I won’t be reluctant to endorse your web page to any person who would need care on this problem.

• michael kors purses said:

I wish to voice my love for your kind-heartedness for men and women that need assistance with the matter. Your very own commitment to passing the message all around became surprisingly informative and has permitted professionals like me to arrive at their targets. Your own helpful information entails a lot to me and further more to my office colleagues. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.

• michael kors outlet online said:

Your house is valueble for me. Thanks!?