Home » SHOES

Heavy Machine

Images + Post By: | April 29, 20117 Comments

We love these shoes – futuristic and fabulous. And we love the company’s mission statement too: High heels should be lightweight and sexy despite everyday expectations. But from a rational health point of view, high heels can harm your feet, legs, and your spine. It causes women to suffer, but yet they love it anyway. If we could rename a high heel, we would name it ‘Heavy Machine‘, a machine that drives women crazy to sacrifice their health for being sexy. Check out more after the jump….

Via: High Snobette

• 3420450 said:

3420450 beers on the wall.

• Anticholinergic Blog said:

I’d have to verify with you here. Which is not one thing I often do! I take pleasure in reading a publish that can make folks think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

• Neil Heiden said:

I’d need to check with you here. Which isn’t something I usually do! I take pleasure in reading a post that may make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!

• international trade said:

Comfortably, the blog post is during truthfulness a hottest on this subject well known subject matter. I agree with ones conclusions and often will desperately look ahead to your updaters. Saying thanks a lot will not just be sufficient, for ones wonderful ability in your producing. I will immediately grab ones own feed to stay knowledgeable from any sort of update versions. get the job done and much success with yourbusiness results!

My husband and i must inform you folks… Consistently creating many good quality material. But I really need to consult… Precisely how the heck i am I not finding the Really simply syndication feeds? Anyone else currently have this challenge?

• www.Alegro.pl said:

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Donít know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting identical rss drawback? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

• Aukcje Alegro said:

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.