Home » CINEMA

Cinema Style : 10 Commandments

Images + Post By: | April 18, 201111 Comments

To all our Jews, get ready for Passover starting tonight, April 18th, continuing for nan additional 7 days. For those of you unfamiliar with Passover, it is  is a Jewish holiday and festival that celebrates the story of the Exodus, in which the ancient Israelites were freed from slavery in Egypt.  We chose to commemorate this by showing you a few handsome pics of hunk Charlton Heston as Moses rescuing his people from enslavement. The costumes in this movie were epic but we are into how hot he and Yul Brenner look. The real fashion statements were made by the Egyptians – the sure knew how to wear some gold. Remember pick up some chocolate covered Matzoh while it is in season. More after the jump….

• free movies downloads said:

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

• free ipad2 said:

Yet another intelligent post! Totally can’t wait for more!

• Granville Pipilas said:

I’d be inclined to allow with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!

• reverse osmosis water filters said:

I’d love to hear everything you know with regards to this subject. You just have scraped the top of your knowledge about this which is obvious from the way you compose. Have you considered devoting a whole web page to ensure that people won’t overlook everything you must say?

• ear infection adults said:

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I find this matter to be actually something that I feel I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very huge for me. I am having a look forward in your next post, I will try to get the grasp of it!

• Replicasoakley.com said:

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• Replicasoakleys.com said:

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

• acai berry diet said:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting
    my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup?

I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

• present chat rooms said:

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this
    blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its
    a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

• Cierra said:

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice
    whilst you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept

• heated hair curlers said:

I do accept as true with all of the concepts you have presented in your post.
    They are very convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for novices.
    May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?
    Thank you for the post.