Home » UH-OH!

TSA’s Airport Do’s & Don’t

Images + Post By: | January 19, 201124 Comments

Don’t try to bring your ninja stars in your carry on – but it seems to be fine if you check it. As do box cutters, meat cleavers, brass knuckles and sabers. Seems that spiked clothing are now coming up as having safety issues when boarding flights in America. Here’s what the TSA’s blog had to sayJust last week at Dulles International (IAD), Taz Arnold came through the checkpoint and our X-ray Operator saw a pair of shoes like no other they had ever seen before… It was a pair of Louboutin Spikes. As you can imagine, the X-ray image was quite unique. After taking a closer look, our Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) permitted Taz to travel to the gate with his spiked shoes. It caused a slight delay, but it all turned out well in the end. Taz tweeted his experience and many different blogs understandably decided to jump on the chance to write about it. This led to a few tweets and blog comments sent in our direction. Did Rob Halford get hassled back in the day? More after the jump…..Here is a list of prohibited items - sharp items being at the top of the list, but not listing any specifics!

Via: Animal New York

• 1956940 said:

1956940 beers on the wall.

• Houses For Sale Foreclosures Lake Mary FL said:

Great post, always enjoy reading your posts.

• cp money masker said:

its individuals that are interested in club penguin hacks i suggest my website as the useful resource, with this online business i have to admit that hot weather appeared to be interesting examining it’s content. maintain acknowledge that there are perform

• online slots said:

I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.

• MasonFay28 said:

I had got a dream to start my own business, however I didn’t have enough of cash to do that. Thank God my close dude suggested to use the home loans. Thence I used the secured loan and realized my desire.

• Amie19Snyder said:

People deserve good life time and credit loans or term loan would make it much better. Because freedom is based on money state.

• FaithJORDAN said:

People deserve wealthy life time and mortgage loans or commercial loan will make it better. Because people’s freedom relies on money state.

• MayJackson said:

One admits that modern life is not very cheap, nevertheless some people need money for different stuff and not every person earns big sums cash. Thus to get some loans and consolidation loans should be good solution.

• JacobsonAllyson23 said:

That is cool that we are able to receive the credit loans and this opens up completely new chances.

• Denton County Property said:

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for a related topic, your web site came up, it looks great. I’ve bookmarked it in my bookmarks.

• Annett Becky said:

This blog appears to recieve a great deal of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something real or substantial to say is the most important thing.

• cast iron construction said:

One thing is always that one of the most prevalent incentives for using your credit card is a cash-back or rebate provision. Generally, you will get 1-5% back in various purchases. Depending on the credit card, you may get 1% again on most purchases, and 5% back on acquisitions made going to convenience stores, filling stations, grocery stores plus ‘member merchants’.

• Al Ellout said:

Hey friend can i publish some paragraph of your article on my little blog of university.I have to publish a good articles out there and i really think your post Fits best into it.I will be grateful to give you an source link as well.I have two blogs one my own and the other which is my college blog.I will publish some part in the university blog.Hope you do not mind.

• dragonfable said:

excellent internet site, really good hues and i forgot to request you about the plugins you use

• ralph lauren polo shirts said:

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

• herve leger bandage dress sale said:

It is very fashion, it is rare herve leger dress style. I love it.

• Alegro aukcje said:

There are actually loads of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice level to convey up. I supply the thoughts above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up where an important factor can be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged round issues like that, but I am positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the impact of only a secondís pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

• lancaster private hire said:

Thanks for your post. One other thing is that if you are promoting your property on your own, one of the problems you need to be aware of upfront is when to deal with property inspection reports. As a FSBO home owner, the key concerning successfully transferring your property and also saving money about real estate agent revenue is information. The more you already know, the softer your property sales effort are going to be. One area exactly where this is particularly important is information about home inspections.

• fatloss4idiots said:

I’ve been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It?s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet might be a lot more helpful than ever before.

• Bambi Amberson said:

I am very thankful to this topic because it really gives up to date information .

• Samsung galaxy mini said:

Thanks for your post. One other thing is when you are disposing your property by yourself, one of the difficulties you need to be alert to upfront is just how to deal with house inspection reports. As a FSBO supplier, the key to successfully switching your property as well as saving money about real estate agent income is awareness. The more you realize, the easier your sales effort are going to be. One area where this is particularly crucial is reports.

• Allegro said:

I actually wanted to write a brief remark so as to express gratitude to you for some of the wonderful points you are writing on this website. My extensive internet look up has now been compensated with pleasant information to share with my co-workers. I ‘d state that that many of us website visitors are unquestionably fortunate to be in a fantastic community with very many perfect people with very beneficial principles. I feel rather grateful to have discovered your entire web pages and look forward to so many more brilliant moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for all the details.

• Brianna said:

hi-ya, I like all your posts, keep them coming.