Home » SHOES

2″ Heel Is The New Sexy

Images + Post By: | October 21, 201012 Comments

2″ Heel Is The New Sexy or so says the NY Post. Ladies of NYC, the tyranny of sky-high shoes is finally over! This season, strutting your stuff just got a little bit easier. After years of pumping out 6-inch stilettos popularized by “Sex and the City,” the hottest shoe designers are finally being kinder to women’s feet without scrimping on glamour — with this sexy new look for fall.
Call it the mid-heel. No more than 3 inches tall, it lends shape to a woman’s legs and spice to her outfit, while allowing her to stride purposefully from boardroom to bar and back home again.
We here at Blogue are pretty much love to look at all kinds of shoes but we are anti high heel in the real world – meaning we don’t really wear them, like ever. Lets hope this trend lasts as those 6″ babies are causing tons of foot injuries.
Via: NY Post

• heavy gauge steel said:

I have seen lots of useful things on your web-site about pcs. However, I have the opinion that laptops are still less than powerful sufficiently to be a good selection if you typically do things that require lots of power, such as video enhancing. But for net surfing, microsoft word processing, and most other common computer work they are perfectly, provided you do not mind your little friend screen size. Many thanks sharing your thinking.

• automotive entertainment review said:

Hrmm that was weird, my comment acquired eaten. Anyway I wanted to say that it’s good to know that someone else also mentioned this as I had trouble finding exactly the same info elsewhere. This was the initial location that told me the answer. Thanks.

• car products book said:

Let me start by declaring good publish. Im not certain if it has been talked about, but when using Chrome I can never get the entire web site to load devoid of refreshing several times. Could just be my computer. Thanks.

• car cleaning books said:

Thank you for yet another essential post. In which else could anyone get that form of details in this kind of a comprehensive way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.

• The new mam said:

I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

• bed bugs said:

Hello. I sincerely want to emphasize that what you post here is really nice information so I have post http://blogue.us/2010/10/21/2-heel-is-the-new-sexy on my Facebook profile so everybody can have the opportunity to enjoy. I was happy when I saw this tittle, B L O G U E » 2″ Heel Is The New Sexy, on my google search, and the reason is that in the end I found what I was looking for. My regrds

• Soledad Legere said:

Howdy blogger, thank you for providing this article.. I found it first-class.

• nfl plays said:

I have seen that right now, more and more people are now being attracted to cams and the issue of photography. However, being a photographer, you should first shell out so much time frame deciding the exact model of camera to buy plus moving from store to store just so you could buy the least expensive camera of the trademark you have decided to select. But it does not end just there. You also have to think about whether you should buy a digital video camera extended warranty. Thx for the good recommendations I obtained from your blog site.

• Immigration Solicitor said:

Thank you for another informative web site. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

• conveyancing Solicitors said:

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

• Sizegenetics Penis Stretcher said:

Studying full post and great website by the way, it for certain got my attention. take a look at this about detox. It’ll assist you to losethose adore handles and lose some weight. Sizegenetics Penis Extender will probably most safest solution to any bend penile issues you might have

• Divorce Lawyers said:

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.