Home » NO THANKS

These Shoes Give Us The Blues

Images + Post By: | May 24, 201021 Comments

Lately we’ve been seeing people actually wearing these babies around and it seriously awful. It’s one thing when you’re running- they claim to be really good for your feet. Also, if you’re moving really fast people might not notice you have lizard shoes on. Alas, people are acutally wearing them WALKING around, like their socially acceptable or something. We hope they don’t become the new crocs. More after the jump.

• Hannzah said:

These are the absolute WORST!! There is a cute guy who lives in my apt. building and this weekend i saw him wearing these god awful ‘shoes’ and i will never look at him the same again….gross

• rug said:

Thanks for your intriguing article. One other problem is that mesothelioma cancer is generally the result of the inhalation of dust from asbestos fiber, which is a carcinogenic material. Its commonly witnessed among staff in the engineering industry who have long experience of asbestos. It can be caused by living in asbestos protected buildings for a long period of time, Inherited genes plays a huge role, and some consumers are more vulnerable towards the risk than others.

• Malika Freed said:

Perfect piece of work you have done, this web site is really cool with excellent information.

• Melisa Kohlmeier said:

There is noticeably a bundle to find out about this. I assume you made certain good factors in options also.

• minecrafting said:

good blog site i prefer the design plus the styles. Could i actually talk to what exactly style you’re utilising, i would like to try it a innovative minecraft cheats site

• The new mam said:

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

• bed bugs said:

Hello there. I simply want to say that what you post here is really nice information so I m going to post http://blogue.us/2010/05/24/these-shoes-give-us-the-blues on my Digg profile so anyone can have the chance to enjoy. I was happy when I saw this tittle, B L O G U E » These Shoes Give Us The Blues, on my google search, and the reason is that in the end I found what I was looking for. Thank you

• Lanie Piekarski said:

This domain appears to recieve a large ammount of visitors. How do you get traffic to it? It offers a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something real or substantial to give info on is the most important thing.

• Long Schrenk said:

Hello this is amazing site! really cool and it will be a new inspirations for me

• dragonfable said:

excellent web-site, incredibly great shades and i forgot to request you with regards to the plugins you use

• shield said:

A different issue is really that video gaming has become one of the all-time greatest forms of excitement for people of any age. Kids have fun with video games, and also adults do, too. The particular XBox 360 is among the favorite gaming systems for people who love to have a huge variety of activities available to them, as well as who like to experiment with live with other people all over the world. Thanks for sharing your opinions.

• Ultimate mmorpg 2010 said:

Good day, make sure you are you able to convey to us exactly why can you pick out that will due to the fact im definitely not satisfied induce i don’t observe when on earth do you wat to realize referring to this particular?? separate type it you’ve got a great blog! My oh my near forget your current sitemap isn’t doing the job. Thank you Jonh.

• time switches said:

I believe avoiding packaged foods is a first step in order to lose weight. They could taste beneficial, but highly processed foods include very little vitamins and minerals, making you consume more only to have enough energy to get with the day. Should you be constantly feeding on these foods, converting to whole grain products and other complex carbohydrates will let you have more electricity while ingesting less. Great blog post.

• best mmorpg 2010 said:

Hi there, i highly recommend you is it possible say to me personally the key reason why does one pick out this for the reason that now i’m rather than delighted cause when i you should not discover where by on earth do you wat to succeed in dealing with the following?? apart sort the item there are a beneficial blog! Ah close to forget about your current sitemap isn’t functioning. Many thanks Jonh.

• mobiltelefon test said:

The defendant appeared in court wearing a grayish stripy suit , matching necktie and a military hood — which he took once he sat down.

• Indian Remy Hair said:

No one is greater than Jesus Wooooo lol

• Alegro.pl said:

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

• virgin indian remy HUMAN hair extensions los angeles said:

INDIAN HAIR ON SALE NOW!!!

• Virgin Indian Remy Hair Extensions Weave said:

INDIAN HAIR ONLY $25 PER OUNCE, CONTACT US TODAY

• Samsung galaxy mini said:

I have really learned result-oriented things from your blog post. Yet another thing to I have recognized is that in most cases, FSBO sellers may reject people. Remember, they might prefer never to use your expert services. But if you maintain a stable, professional connection, offering help and staying in contact for around four to five weeks, you will usually have the ability to win a conversation. From there, a listing follows. Many thanks