Home » FASHION

NY FW: ThreeAsFour

Images + Post By: | February 19, 20109 Comments

ThreeAsFour art cum fashion never disappoints. Sculptural and elegant, the bodies are surprisingly wearable this season. The collection tracked the seven metals of alchemy (the show’s theme), which in sartorial form meant going from black (lead) through a variety of metallics and ending, of course, in gold. The first two in black—a dramatically collared wool and leather coat, and a leather jacket with a curved zip, paired with leather pants—were the most readily commercial. See more of this dynamite collection after the jump….

Via: Style.com

• Bebe Bizzard said:

This was novel. I wish I could read every post, but i have to go back to work now… But I’ll return.

• Napoleon said:

I do agree with all of the ideas you’ve presented in your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for novices. Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

• used car ratings said:

This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

• usa visa application said:

I just could not go away your site prior to suggesting that I really loved the usual info a person supply on your guests? Is going to be back steadily in order to investigate cross-check new posts

• dentist costs said:

I used to be more than happy to find this net-site.I wished to thanks to your time for this glorious learn!! I undoubtedly enjoying every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post.

• Marg said:

I think this is one of the most important information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

• estrogen replacement therapy said:

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as people think about issues that they plainly don’t recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

• Nicky said:

First of all I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I’ve had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Thank you!

• small roll up garage doors said:

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks