Home » FASHION

Alexander Wang Fall ’10

Images + Post By: | February 15, 20107 Comments

Fashion darling, Alexander Wang showed this past Saturday. Of course, the show was the place to see the who’s who of NYC, art and culture. Besides the scene- there was the clothes. The theme was dark and sexy. Think 90′s Gothic with exposed midriffs. There was deconstructed pinstripe suits, crushed velvet and leather. The best looks had a little color, splashes of emerald green and camel set the collection apart from others channeling similar inspiration. Otherwise- Wang gave us a line of very chic things to wear in the Matrix. See more after the jump.

See the whole collection at NyMag

• sdf said:

I really wasn’t feeling this collection. I was watching an interview with Wang after his presentation and he was really cocky about using velor, as if he was the first person to bring it back from the 90′s…Designers have been using velor again since last year! get over yourself Wang….

• Real Estate Lewes de said:

What I wouldnt give to have a debate with you about this. You just say so many things that arrive from nowhere that Im pretty certain Id have a fair shot. Your weblog is good visually, I mean people wont be bored. But others who can see past the videos and the layout wont be so impressed with your generic understanding of this topic.

• Creative Agency Surrey said:

*When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!*The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

• benner nawman said:

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

• Hubert Trezza said:

This page appears to recieve a great deal of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice individual twist on things. I guess having something real or substantial to post about is the most important factor.

• Party Bus Rental Philadelphia said:

Really? Im terribly bothered every time I turn privoxy off or use a computer without privoxy installed. There is, I think, a very simple solution to your issues. Just put privoxy in its least aggressive mode for all websitesdisable header compression, cookie filters, referer blocking, etc., and just use the pure ad blocking features, plus any custom filters that you like. Ive written a number of custom filters for privoxy for certain websites, and Im pretty sure its the easiest possible way to do things, since it takes just (1) a name for the filter and (2) a perl search/replace regexp for what you want to do.