Home » MAGAZINES

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Featuring CLAW$ ?

Images + Post By: | February 10, 20106 Comments

Well not exactly, but our collaborative snowboard with K2 hit the internetz yesterday with Olympic snowboard athlete Clair Bidez for SI’s famous annual swimsuit issue. Me likes to see the women athletes – but why do they always have to be sexualized? Um, because it’s a mens magazine, duhhh. More after the jump, go team!

See it here for yourself, her whole spread and all the superstar snow (ok, and hot athletes here) Enjoy!

• Clara said:

that board is rad… can i get one

• The new mam said:

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass’ favor.

• golf said:

I have realized that online degree is getting popular because getting your degree online has become a popular choice for many people. Quite a few people have never had a chance to attend a normal college or university but seek the elevated earning possibilities and a better job that a Bachelor Degree grants. Still some others might have a qualification in one training but would want to pursue something they now develop an interest in.

• The new mam said:

Salve. I only want to say that what you give us here is really very good post so I m thinking to post http://blogue.us/2010/02/10/sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue-featuring-claw on my Digg profile so anyone can have the chance to enjoy. I was glad when I saw this tittle, B L O G U E » Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Featuring CLAW$ ?, in my google search, and the reason is that at long last I found what I was looking for. Thank you

• paintball guns said:

Comfortably, the blog post is during truthfulness a hottest on this subject well known subject matter. I agree with ones conclusions and often will desperately look ahead to your updates . Saying thanks a lot will not just be sufficient, for ones wonderful ability in your producing. I will immediately grab ones own feed to stay knowledgeable from any sort of update versions. Amazing get the job done and much success with yourbusiness results!

I really got to inform you peeps… Continually hunting down some superior quality items. But I really need to find out… Just how the heck i am I absolutely not seeing the Rss passes? Others currently have this challenge?