Home » JEWELRY

Super Fertile Finance

Images + Post By: | December 29, 20097 Comments

We just took a look through Super Fertile’s Summer 2010 lookbook. As you may know the creative director of the line, Kali Arulpragasam, has been using jewelry as a medium to talk about cultural and political issues for a few seasons now. Each of these new (super blinged out) pieces delivers a message about world finance- covering consumer spending, bailouts, and mortage debt. Very conceptual. See pics after the jump.

Via: High Snobette

• Sam Daams said:

For exif data reading, you can use Photoshopped Image Killer. It reads software info and jpeg quantization tables from Exif. Specificially, it can tell you whether image has tags or quantization tables from Adobe Photoshop. The site is free.

• The new mam said:

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

• Hilary Simpson said:

It was very interesting for me to read the article. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Hilary Simpson
    cell phone call blocker

• The new mam said:

Bounjour. I sincerely want to say that what you post here is really respectable sharing so I have post http://blogue.us/2009/12/29/super-fertile-finance on my Hi5 profile so everyone can have the possibility to enjoy. I was happy when I saw this tittle, B L O G U E » Super Fertile Finance, in my google search, and the reason is that finally I found what I was looking for. Thank you

• paintball guns said:

Comfortably, the blog post is during truthfulness a hottest on this subject well known subject matter. I agree with ones conclusions and often will desperately look ahead to your updaters. Saying thanks a lot will not just be sufficient, for ones wonderful ability in your producing. I will immediately grab ones own feed to stay knowledgeable from any sort of update versions. get the job done and much success with yourbusiness results!

• fajny wpis said:

It’s a fabulous pity you actually don’t enjoy a give money link! I’d surely give money for this exceptional web page! Document presume for the moment i’ll be satisfied with book-marking and additionally incorporating any Feed to make sure you great Google and bing membership. Document check forwards to make sure you new changes all of which publish this approach site by means of great Youtube team: )

• curvature of the penis said:

Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I want to put in writing like this moreover ? taking time and precise effort to make a very good article? but what can I say? I procrastinate alot and on no account appear to get one thing done.