Home » UH-OH!

Next Christmas Need This

Images + Post By: | December 29, 20096 Comments

Travel a lot and hate your neighbors reading your TPS reports or Twitter updates? Well we do, and obvi this guy convinced his granny to make the perfect privacy protector and Snuggie all in one. Genius – but make mine in heather gray please.

Via: Dlisted

• Mac said:

Um, not every knitter is someone’s granny

• Demarcus Wheeldon said:

I wish more people would write blogs like this that are really fun to read. With all the fluff floating around on the net, it is rare to read a blog like this instead.

• Esp Eclipse I case said:

Salve. I just want to emphasize that what you share here is really good information so I will post http://blogue.us/2009/12/29/next-christmas-need-this on my Twitter profile so everyone can have the freedom to enjoy. I was glad when I saw this tittle, B L O G U E » Next Christmas Need This, on my google search, and i was so becouse at last I found what I was looking for. All the best

• book said:

I’ve noticed that credit restoration activity really needs to be conducted with techniques. If not, you may find yourself destroying your rank. In order to grow into success fixing to your credit rating you have to ascertain that from this instant you pay your complete monthly dues promptly prior to their timetabled date. Really it is significant on the grounds that by not really accomplishing this, all other methods that you will decide on to improve your credit ranking will not be effective. Thanks for discussing your suggestions.

after i give it some thought, it is not every day you will be precise and it’s definitely not day to day that folks see a person’s precise model of the world… however this post was in fact incredibly helpful… regards

• The new mam said:

Hello there. I sincerely want to emphasize that what you share here is really very good sharing so I have post http://blogue.us/2009/12/29/next-christmas-need-this on my Facebook profile so everyone can have the freedom to enjoy. I was happy when I saw this tittle, B L O G U E » Next Christmas Need This, in my google search, and i was so becouse at long last I found what I was looking for. All the best