Home » FASHION

Madison Kelly NYC

Images + Post By: | November 19, 20099 Comments

Picture 7

New York leathergoods brand Madison Kelly offers a small collection of most excellent handbangs. Designer Kelly Horton got her start in the fashion world as Jeffrey Kalinsky’s assistant (aka Jeffrey of Jeffrey’s New York and Atlanta.) She started up her own line by making small accessories and jewelry for her friends, and we’re thinking this girl has some lucky friends. We are especially loving the blue Diablo bag shown above- Click to see more.

Picture 19

Picture 15

Picture 18

• Sharon Candace said:

I LOVE THESE BAGS!!!!!!

• Clara said:

I know. I can’t even deal with that blue one!

• miseri said:

wassup with the website for the bags… and where can i get them retail.. sheesh

• Rme BOB16-O said:

Hy. I simply want to declare that what you post here is really very good sharing so I m thinking to post http://blogue.us/2009/11/19/madison-kelly-nyc on my Twitter profile so everybody can have the opportunity to enjoy. I was glad when I saw this tittle, B L O G U E » Madison Kelly NYC, in my google search, and i was so becouse in the end I found what I was looking for. My regrds

• liberty reserve said:

Comfortably, the post is during truthfulness a hottest on this subject well known subject matter. I agree with ones conclusions and often will desperately look ahead to your updates . Saying thanks a lot will not just be sufficient, for ones wonderful ability in your producing. I will immediately grab ones own feed to stay knowledgeable from any sort of update versions. get the Work done and much success with yourbusiness results!

• paintball guns said:

Comfortably, the news post is during truthfulness a hottest on this subject well known subject matter. I agree with ones conclusions and often will desperately look ahead to your updaters. Saying thanks a lot will not just be sufficient, for ones wonderful ability in your producing. I will immediately grab ones own feed to stay knowledgeable from any sort of update versions. Amazing get the job done and much success with yourbusiness results!

• paintball guns said:

Comfortably, the post is during truthfulness a hottest on this subject well known subject matter. I agree with ones conclusions and often will desperately look ahead to your updaters. Saying thanks a lot will not just be sufficient, for ones wonderful ability in your producing. I will immediately grab ones own feed to stay knowledgeable from any sort of update versions. Fantastic get the done and much success with yourbusiness results!

I really am questioning if anybody couldn’t see the RSS feed up best? Possibly there is 1 or even am I a complete dumb butt

• The new mam said:

Hello. I sincerely want to observe that what you post here is really the best post so I have post http://blogue.us/2009/11/19/madison-kelly-nyc on my Digg profile so everybody can have the freedom to enjoy. I was happy when I saw this tittle, B L O G U E » Madison Kelly NYC, in my google search, and i was so becouse at last I found what I was looking for. All the best