Home » JEWELRY

Tous is Totes Tender

Images + Post By: | October 29, 20096 Comments

thumbs.aspx

Classic jewelry brand Tous has been around since the 1920′s, we hadn’t been giving them any thought until we saw this most perfect bracelet ever in the land and checked out their line. There are items for every age- including adorable some teddy bear shaped pieces for little girls which we would still love to wear. Check out some of our favorites after the jump.

Related Posts: Cuten Your Ears Up, Buttercup

Hey Baby What’s Your Sign

Anna Sheffield For Target

• Hannnnzah said:

Tous used to make very traditional (boooring) jewelry, but now they must have a new designer or artistic direction because they are really steeping things up!! This stuff is C U T E !!!

• The new mam said:

Hello. I only want to say that what you give us here is really the best sharing so I will post http://blogue.us/2009/10/29/tous-is-totes-tender on my Twitter profile so anyone can have the possibility to enjoy. I was glad when I saw this tittle, B L O G U E » Tous is Totes Tender, on google search, and the reason is that at last I found what I was looking for. My regrds

• Verline Savo said:

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog audience have complained about my blog not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

• singles chat online said:

Amazing… 5 star read…I did notice the RSS Feed wasn’t functioning, other people notice this, or perhaps is it really me. Lol

• acheter zithromax said:

I think, that you commit an error. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

• revia said:

Bravo, erais visitados por el pensamiento simplemente excelente