Home » COLLAB

Lacoste x Campanas

Images + Post By: | October 8, 200925 Comments

Campanas-Lacoste

French sportswear brand Lacoste has teamed up with Brazilian design team (who are brothers, kinda like Os Gêmeos but not twins) Campanas to do a series of the infamous polo shirts (that originated from Renee Lacoste but was usurped by Ralph Lauren).  Fun, fresh and alligator heavy – check out the collection after the jump……..

• wedding gown with shoulder off said:

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

• Francesco Lay said:

Hi there are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• button safety clasp said:

One thing I would really like to reply to is that weightloss routine fast can be performed by the perfect diet and exercise. Someone’s size not merely affects appearance, but also the general quality of life. Self-esteem, despression symptoms, health risks, in addition to physical ability are disturbed in putting on weight. It is possible to make everything right and at the same time having a gain. In such a circumstance, a medical problem may be the root cause. While excessive food but not enough physical exercise are usually accountable, common medical conditions and key prescriptions could greatly help to increase size. Thx for your post right here.

• Hugh Perrino said:

very nice submit, i actually love this web site, keep on it

• james said:

Hello, hows it going ? I’ve found a really good wordpress plugin which has helped keep my adverts under control, its really helped me organise my affiliate sales and I’ve made $100 in the past 24 hours

• escortservice düsseldorf said:

One of the best articles we have ever read on the internet! I recommend it for sure all your friends, so you may want to look you think that the Internet should be more people writing such a wonderful message. If you can recommend me more such articles on these topics, please have some information.

• Alegro.pl said:

Itís laborious to seek out knowledgeable individuals on this matter, but you sound like you realize what youíre speaking about! Thanks

• Aiko Yamashita said:

This blog seems to recieve a good ammount of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something real or substantial to talk about is the most important factor.

• singles chat online said:

Amazing… 5 star study…I did see the Feed wasn’t operating, someone else discover this kind of thing, or perhaps is it just me. Lol

• base said:

An added important part is that if you are a mature person, travel insurance regarding pensioners is something you should make sure you really consider. The more aged you are, greater at risk you will be for getting something awful happen to you while abroad. If you are never covered by quite a few comprehensive insurance, you could have some serious difficulties. Thanks for discussing your good tips on this blog.

• liberty reserve said:

Comfortably, the news post is during truthfulness a hottest on this subject well known subject matter. I agree with ones conclusions and often will desperately look ahead to your updaters. Saying thanks a lot will not just be sufficient, for ones wonderful ability in your producing. I will immediately grab ones own feed to stay knowledgeable from any sort of update versions. get the Work done and much success with yourbusiness results!

• hourly chime said:

I’ve noticed that credit score improvement activity really needs to be conducted with tactics. If not, you are going to find yourself causing harm to your position. In order to succeed in fixing your credit score you have to be careful that from this time you pay your complete monthly expenses promptly in advance of their slated date. Really it is significant because by never accomplishing that area, all other activities that you will decide on to improve your credit rating will not be helpful. Thanks for sharing your tips.

• nintendo wii said:

These days of austerity along with relative stress about getting debt, some people balk contrary to the idea of employing a credit card to make purchase of merchandise or perhaps pay for a vacation, preferring, instead just to rely on the particular tried plus trusted approach to making settlement – cash. However, if you possess cash there to make the purchase in whole, then, paradoxically, that’s the best time to use the credit cards for several good reasons.

• chicago buy owner said:

After reading this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time to put this blog piece together. I once again find myself spending way to much time both reading and commenting. What ever, it was still worth it

while i contemplate it, it is not every single day that you’ll be most suitable and it’s certainly not day to day that individuals observe your precise model of the world… nevertheless this unique article was basically very helpful… many thanks

• Test af mobiltelefon said:

Bosnian Serb race murder defendant Ratko Mladic dismissed as obnoxious complaints against him Friday during his first appearance at a war crimes tribunal .

• Alegro said:

When I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any means you’ll be able to take away me from that service? Thanks!

• virgin indian remy HUMAN hair extensions los angeles said:

YOU ARE GONNA LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK WITH OUR INDIAN HAIR. I PROMISE.

• Virgin Indian Remi Human Hair Extensions Weave said:

YOU ARE GONNA LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK WITH OUR INDIAN HAIR. I PROMISE.

Whats up my personal people, ok listen up I obtained this kind of bumping website i need money . It’s got all of the tips and tricks to find free money. Take a look! Great website anyway!

• Virgin Indian Remy Hair Extensions Weave said:

YOU ARE GONNA LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK WITH OUR INDIAN HAIR. I PROMISE.

• flirting with women said:

Hey. I wanted to ask a little something…is the following a wordpress blog as we are thinking about shifting across to WP. Also did you make this theme yourself? Appreciate it.

• Aukcje Alegro said:

very good put up, i definitely love this website, carry on it

• bastcilkdoptb said:

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.