Home » FASHION

Paris Fashion Week: Chanel

Images + Post By: | October 7, 20097 Comments

00180m

Karl Lagerfield took Chanel to the farm this season. The Spring ’10 lined showed in a fabricated barn within the Grand Palais, complete with straw and models made to look like they just took a roll in the hay. The looks were modern and romantic, with a hint of country girl charm. The collection was built on a neautral and black palatte, we saw lots of a-line skirts, ribbons, and ruffle details. For us, it was all about those Double-C Clogs. See some of our favorites in the collection after the jump.

• miss bee said:

THIS IS SUCHA CUTE COLLECTION!

• smartkey said:

Thanks for your publication. One other thing is the fact individual American states have their own laws that affect people, which makes it very, very hard for the our lawmakers to come up with the latest set of rules concerning property foreclosures on householders. The problem is that a state has own regulations which may work in an unwanted manner in relation to foreclosure plans.

• gunstigsten Preis fur Strattera said:

God save me from my friends, I can protect myself from my enemies.

• buy uroxatral said:

Ich tue Abbitte, es kommt mir nicht ganz heran. Kann, es gibt noch die Varianten?

• antabuse said:

Ci puГІ essere un’altra opzione

• kitchen said:

Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and in depth specifics you give. It’s nice to come across a blog just about every as soon as in a whilst that isn’t the identical out of date rehashed details. Superb read! I’ve saved your internet site and I’m which includes your RSS feeds to my Google account.

• generieke Tadalis said:

Fire is a good servant but a bad master.