Home » RIP

RIP Mr Magic

Images + Post By: | October 5, 20096 Comments

zzmrmagicsrapattack2101b0mj

On friday one of Hip Hop’s first radio DJs died suddenly of heart attack but his legacy will not be forgotten. He was immortalized  in this  culture, that went far beyond the waves of his local radio show. Lyrics as “Every Saturday ‘Rap Attack,’ Mr. Magic, Marley Marl …” — Notorious B.I.G.’s Juicy, “I miss Mr Magic” – Nas’, Halftime and lets not forget the dis line from BDP’s “The Bridge Is Over”. We miss him already! More pics after the jump…..mr-magic

BIGDAD2

Mr._Magic_1.jpg

• Loni said:

So sad.
    Hot 97′s tribute on Friday was really good.

• stretch said:

that last pic ain’t mr. magic

• wardrobe armoire said:

One thing I have actually noticed is that often there are plenty of common myths regarding the lenders intentions when talking about foreclosure. One fable in particular is that often the bank desires your house. The lending company wants your hard earned cash, not the home. They want the amount of money they gave you with interest. Staying away from the bank will still only draw a foreclosed summary. Thanks for your posting.

• microsoft directx 10 said:

I have learned result-oriented things from a blog post. Also a thing to I have recognized is that typically, FSBO sellers can reject you. Remember, they’d prefer to never use your products and services. But if an individual maintain a gentle, professional partnership, offering help and staying in contact for four to five weeks, you will usually be capable to win a business interview. From there, a listing follows. Thanks

• vermeil said:

Thanks for your posting on the traveling industry. We would also like contribute that if you are a senior contemplating traveling, it is absolutely imperative that you buy travel cover for elderly people. When traveling, older persons are at biggest risk of getting a health emergency. Buying the right insurance cover package to your age group can look after your health and give you peace of mind.

• hostgator coupons said:

What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other users like its helped me. Great job.