Home » SHOP

London Connection: Gucci Pop-Up Shop????

Images + Post By: | August 6, 200910 Comments

1205699_gucci_temporary_store

London has been overrun by pop-up-shops for the last 2 or 3 years. Now, the mother of all luxury brands, Gucci is finally jumping on the bandwagon – maybe a little too late! More after the jump…..

“The first stop on the tour will be Crosby Street in New York’s SoHo on October 23. Other stops will include London, Berlin, Paris, Hong Kong and Tokyo.

The units, dubbed Gucci Icon-Temporary, will feature 18 exclusive sneaker styles — 16 for men and two for women.

Patrizio di Marco, Gucci’s chief executive officer, told WWD that he had no concerns about the sneaker project diluting the brand’s luxury status. “This is a very controlled, brand-enhancing initiative that will appear for just two to three weeks in just six to seven cities,” he said. “An initiative such as this one will simply serve to enhance the brand’s reputation as a fashion authority and innovator.””

Think again, Gucci – we’ve been doing it for years…at the rate shops are popping up, by the end of the year, it’ll be back to having permanent stores as the main trend.

The only saving grace is that Mark Ronson (swoon) has designed a range exclusively for the stores…

124207

• mature singles said:

This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! mature singles Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I’ve you guys to blogroll.

• Alethia Mcmunn said:

This domain seems to recieve a great deal of visitors. How do you advertise it? It gives a nice unique twist on things. I guess having something authentic or substantial to give info on is the most important factor.

• water filtration systems for home said:

I’ve been browsing for precisely these details. Although I was expecting to locate this article I’m definitely amazed that your blog was so easy to locate and just how it completely when compared to my personal experience.

I really like the layout with this web page yet I personally could not check out the silly Rss, anybody can help?

• minicab booking said:

Thanks for your post. One other thing is when you are promoting your property by yourself, one of the issues you need to be alert to upfront is just how to deal with household inspection accounts. As a FSBO seller, the key concerning successfully shifting your property and also saving money about real estate agent income is information. The more you recognize, the more stable your sales effort will probably be. One area in which this is particularly significant is home inspections.

• Ariel Sinrich said:

numerous blog you’ve bear

• birthday quotes said:

Simply, admirable what you have done here. It is pleasing to look you express from the heart and your clarity on this significant content can be easily looked. Remarkable post and will look forward to your future update.

• design agencies surbiton said:

*When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!*The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

• EdMPhilippon said:

Its not my first-time to visit this website, i am browsing this site
    dailly and get nice data from this point everyday.