Home » FASHION

Optical Art as Part of the Alexander Mcqueen Resort Collection

Images + Post By: | July 14, 200913 Comments

alexander-mcqueen-resort-2010-collection-010709-1

The Alexander McQueen Resort Collection has arrived, and everyone is all excited he used Pollock and MC. Escher for inspiration. But here at Blogue we see a referance or two to British Op-Artist Bridget Riley, and let me just say- we dig it. Riley created the illusion of motion through the use of geometric patterns and repitive colors, much like some of these pieces in McQueen’s collection.

bridget_riley_movement_in_squares_1961_tempera_on_hardboard_48_1-2x47_3-4

alexander-mcqueen-resort-2010-collection-010709-5

Ease

mcqueen2

Below is a piece inspired by MC Escher drawings.

alexander-mcqueen-resort-2010-collection-010709-7

Picture 16

And here are Jeans inspired by Pollock’s work.

mcq3

371778

• Annuity Rates said:

Well i’ll be darned, this is what I have been telling people all along, but no one listens, anyway just wanted to say I appreciate the article, at least I know someone is on the same track as me.

• christian louboutin booties bridgets back spiked black said:

Could I just say what a help to discover person who really understands just what they are talking about on the web. You actually discover how to take an issue to light and allow it to important. More people need to learn this and understand it all aspect of the story. I cannot believe you are not more popular as you definitely have the gift.

• Christian Louboutin Slingbacks said:

I ACTUALLY was very pleased to find this particular web-site.I want to appreciate it for your effort for the excellent study!! I absolutely enjoying every single little this and I’ve you book marked to see fresh thing you post.

• coach online said:

Thanks for your post. What I want to comment on is that when searching for a good on-line electronics shop, look for a web site with comprehensive information on key elements such as the personal privacy statement, security details, payment methods, and other terms along with policies. Generally take time to read the help plus FAQ pieces to get a superior idea of how the shop works, what they are capable of doing for you, and just how you can maximize the features.

• resim upload said:

I am glad to be one of many visitors on this great website (:, thankyou for posting .

• resim upload said:

Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!

• lithium polymer batteries said:

One thing is that one of the most popular incentives for applying your credit cards is a cash-back or perhaps rebate present. Generally, you get 1-5% back on various buying. Depending on the cards, you may get 1% returning on most buying, and 5% back on purchases made in convenience stores, gas stations, grocery stores in addition to ‘member merchants’.

• 3com router said:

Interesting post right here. One thing I’d like to say is always that most professional areas consider the Bachelor’s Degree just as the entry level standard for an online certification. While Associate Certifications are a great way to start, completing the Bachelors opens up many good opportunities to various jobs, there are numerous internet Bachelor Diploma Programs available via institutions like The University of Phoenix, Intercontinental University Online and Kaplan. Another concern is that many brick and mortar institutions give Online editions of their certifications but usually for a extensively higher payment than the companies that specialize in online qualification programs.

• racing systems review said:

I needed to compose you a little note to thank you the moment again for your personal beautiful advice you’ve discussed above. It was simply shockingly open-handed of people like you to convey publicly what exactly a number of people might have marketed for an e-book to earn some bucks on their own, principally now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever decided. These concepts in addition served like a great way to fully grasp other people have a similar dreams really like my personal own to find out much more on the topic of this condition. I am certain there are numerous more pleasurable moments up front for people who scan your blog post.

• Creative agencies Surrey said:

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

• Advertising agency Walton-on-thames said:

Ha, actions speak louder than words.

• Tran Vanderpol said:

Thank you with this blog. Thats all I’m able to say