How to be a Modern Day Spice Girl
Ever since they came into our lives in 1996, it was impossible to deny the cheeky charm of the Spice Girls. Like a poppy punch in the face, they conquered the mainstream with their GIRL POWER. Unlike many of the acts who followed, they confidently owned their saucy sexuality and styles. Wannabe spicy?! Well STOP and look no further… Spice Girl shine in 2009 after the jump…!
1. British Flag Skirt, Topshop, 2. Sequined Fringe Top & Poonpoon Shorts, Ashish, 3. Platform Boots, Giuseppe Zanotti, 4. High-waisted sequined shorts, Patricia Fields, 5. Patent Tulle Mini Dress, Pam Hogg, 6. Hairy Coat, Sonia Rykiel, 7. Red Patent Mary-Jane, Topshop, 8. Hair Bleach & Dye, Manic Panic
1. Pavon Floral Dress, Patricia Fields, 2. White Mesh Zip Heel, Topshop, 3. Light Denim Mini Dress, Rojas, Crocheted Thigh Highs, Judi Rosen NY, 5. Bestie Necklaces, Fred Flare, 6. Gingham Print Dress, Opening Ceremony, 7. Patent Pink Slip-On Heels, Giuseppe Zanotti, 8. Sprinkles Ring, Fred Flare
1. Lame Crop Top, David Dalrymple, 2. Single Rooster Earring, Patricia Fields, 3. Silver Sequined Two-Piece Jumpsuit & Animal Print Shoes, Ashish, 4. High-Waisted Lame Zebra Pants, Natasha, 5. Leopard Mary Janes, Vicini, 6. Full Length Leopard Gloves, Patricia Fields, 7. Leopard Print Boots, Giuseppe Zanotti, 8. Hand Print Two-Piece Jumpsuit, Ashish
1. Black & White Dress, Alice + Olivia, 2. Black & White Stripper Heels, Giuseppe Zanotti, 3. Black & Gold Skinny Belts, Fred Flare, 4. Black Lame Jumpsuit, David Dalrymple, 5. Black Blazer Jumpsuit, Stella McCartney, 6. Motorcycle Boots, Alexander McQueen, 7. Sheer Black Crop Top, Alexander Wang
1. Neon Bras, Deborah Marquit, 2. Health Tee Shirt, Jeremy Scott, 3. Orange Ribbed Tank, Topshop, 4. Cut Out Polka-Dot Bike Shorts, Henry Holland, 5. Chingle Tube Socks, Sock Dreams, 6. Silver Adidas High-Tops, Adidas, 7. Reconstructed Vintage Adidas Jacket, Claw Money Collection, 8. Cut-Up Tank, Topshop, 9. Neon Scrunchies, American Apparel, 10. Zip Top Bikini, Lisa Marie Fernadez
Is Gerry smoking a BLUNT?! So spicy!!