House of…. Hello, I could buy that at ….
Nicole Richie’s jewelry line House of Harlow, has been getting a lot of recent press and we just wanted to investigate. Though we have to admit that we aren’t even opposed to the lux boho look but Nicole can’t front that was celebrity stylist/reality TV star Rachel Zoe who brought that look to the Hollywood scene. The line is certainly cute and wearable, and even though they are reasonably priced, we’re pretty sure you’ve been able to score the exact same pieces on the cheap at H&M, on Canal St, and all over ebay. In the pictures below, guess which pieces are House of Harlow and which ones are not – answers are on the bottom for all of the cheaters! Why is Nicole wearing every single piece of jewelry she has ever designed, all at once? We know she had to scrub hard to make all of the green residue go away!
1. A beautiful array of cheap jewels at H&M.
2. House of Harlow medallion locket $68.
3. Inexpensive jewelry on sale for ebay.
5. Nicole – nice arm cuff.
6. A medallion by Forever 21 for $5.80.
7. Earrings by Forever 21 $4.80.
8. Nicole dressed as a jewelry mannequin for bangle bracelets.
9. House of Harlow earrings $22