Home » NEW YORK CITY

Weekend Recommendations – Race Cars + Get Drunk + Shop

Images + Post By: | April 3, 20096 Comments

bmw_art_car_1

The BMW Art Car World Tour has appeared at major museums around the globe since September 2006, and this is the last weekend at New York City’s Grand Central Terminal, as the show closes on April 6th. Showcasing four classic BMW Art Cars, each painted by one of the greatest painters of the 20th century – Andy Warhol, Frank Stella, Robert Rauschenberg and Roy Lichtenstein will be on exhibition at Vanderbilt Hall, Park Avenue at 42nd Street NYC. Go see it!! And – Sunday is Funday!!!!!

fishflyermaxfish.jpg

Every 1st sunday until the fall, the crazy kids at Max Fish are having a flea market – get there early, have a drink and buy something beauitiful and or  weird……..

• MR said:

im glad you covered this, i feel so fortunate to pass thru such halls such as vanderbilts almost weekly, was watching them set up the show the other morning and thought i was tripping, that lichtenstein is so dope

• Iomoio said:

I can see that you are an expert in this area. I am starting a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.

• Legal music downloads said:

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

while i ponder over it, it’s actually not every single day that you’ll be best suited and it is certainly not normal that many of us discover your precise model of the world… nonetheless , this valuable posting was in fact really helpful… warm regards

• Amelia said:

Howdy blogger, thank you for providing this article.. I found it first-class.

• poker said:

I really like the blog content. Fantastic.